ASEAN Journal of Engineering Education Volume 3
Thank you for your interest in the ASEAN Journal for Engineering Education (AJEE).
Below is the list of papers published in AJEE that are available for download. To download the papers, click on the title to have access to the particular paper and save.
- Pedagogical-Publication Tensions in Undergraduate Engineering Thesis Supervision – Brad Stappenbelt & Abheek Basu
- Course Design on Emerging Technologies – Davut Çulha
- CDIO- The Framework for Outcome-based Engineering Education for Accreditation: A Case Study of Thai Industrial Engineering Program – Sirichai Torsakul, Anin Memon, Surat Triwanapong & Natha Kuptasthien
- An Investigation on the Factors Affecting Teaching Effectiveness of Undergraduate Engineering Programmes – Sahudin, S, Ismail, M.Y. , N.C. Maideen & S. Nur Afifah
- Enhancing Vietnamese Students’ Entrepreneurial Mindset and Creativity by Design Thinking Application – Nguyên et al.
- Promoting Global Competency in Engineering Education: Designing the “Engineering Across Borders” Casebook – Laureen Elgert
- Ethical Decision-Making Ability and Cognitive Reasoning among Final Year Engineering Students in a Higher Education Institution in Malaysia: A Qualitative Study – Mathana Amaris Fiona Sivaraman
- Comparing the Effect of Lecture and Cooperative Learning Teaching Strategies in Signals & Systems Course – Nurzal Effiyana Ghazali, Khairiyah Mohd-Yusof, Nor Azlinda Azmi and Nik Noordini Nik Abd Malik
- Impact of Multi-Disciplinary International Engineering Service Learning in Instilling Global Engineer Attributes among Undergraduates – Aznah Nor Anuar, Syed Ahmad Helmi, Mohd Fadzil Daud, Dayang Norulfairuz Abang Zaidel, Fatin Aliah Phang, Khairiyah Mohd Yusof, Yudariah Mohammad Yusof, Azmahani Abdul Aziz and Youngbong Seo