For PhD applicants:
- A Master’s Degree from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia or other higher learning institutes recognised by the Senate; or
- Other qualifications equivalent to a Master’s Degree and experience in the relevant field recognised by the Senate; and
- Have experience in teaching or as a student in engineering or conducted research in engineering education of no less than three (3) years.
For MPhil applicants:
- A Bachelor’s degree with good honours in a relevant field from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia or any institutions of higher learning recognised by the UTM Senate; or
- Other qualifications equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree and experience in the relevant field recognised by the Senate.
For more information please click the link below:
Programme Fees Malaysian Students
Programme Fees For International Students