Interested authors are encouraged to submit unpublished contributions in all aspects of engineering education and research in higher education, including but not limited to the following areas:
- STEM Education
- Global engineers
- Educational technology, software, and tools
- Student-centered teaching and learning
- Professional skills development
- Rigorous research in engineering education
- Outcome-based education and accreditation
- Assessment and evaluation
- University-industry collaboration
- Service learning
- Faculty & professional development
- Hands-on and industrial training
- Education for sustainable development
- Women in engineering
- Diversity in engineering education
- Ethics and humanity in engineering
- Other related areas
Proceedings will be submitted to IEEE Xplore for publication.
Registration and submission must be done electronically using online submission system via this link.
Please download the extended abstract/ paper template here and submit your extended abstract by 10 February 2020.
Other links related to RCEE 2020: