Preparing Your Camera-Ready Paper
The guidelines below are for papers that have been accepted, or accepted subject to revisions, following peer review. Authors preparing papers to be submitted in Easychair should consult these guidelines.
1. Reinstate any information previously removed for blind review
- Author names, affiliations and email addresses;
- Citations of and references to the authors’ own publications;
- Any identifiers appearing within figures that were obscured to conceal the identity of the author(s) and/or their institution(s);
- Funding sources and other acknowledgments.
2. Ensure the paper has been prepared in accordance with IEEE and RCEE 2020 style guidelines
If the original paper submitted for review was already prepared using the above MS-Word template, a new copy of the template can be downloaded simply for reference to the guidelines that it contains. Where there are conflicts between the IEEE Citation Reference document and the paper template, the paper template prevails.
If the paper is not formatted correctly, it may be REJECTED by IEEE upload to Xplore. Please check and double-check that you have adhered to the template and guidelines to avoid disappointment!
- Use of any other IEEE templates is not acceptable as there are subtle differences between those templates and the conference template that will affect the consistency in appearance of papers published in the proceedings.
- Do not change the paper size (A4) or margins in the template.
- The headers and footers must remain empty. (They should not contain page numbers or anything else!)
- Formatting of the paper must be done using the pre-defined MS-Word styles in the template, rather than manually. The paper must use all the predefined font styles, sizes etc. as per the template.
Page lengths must fall within the ranges listed below:
Full paper: 6 – 8 pages
Short paper: 3 – 5 pages
3. Complete the final submission checklist
On the first page of the form, work your way through the checklist and ensure that each requirement has been met.
On the second page, complete the table to show how you have addressed each of the issues/concerns raised by the Program Chairs and reviewers in their feedback.
4. Upload the final submission
The final submission, including both MS-Word and PDF versions of the camera-ready paper, should be uploaded to the conference’s online Easychair submission system. Please send via email a PDF copy of the paper as well as the completed checklist form (including responses to Program Chairs’ and reviewers’ comments) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of your email using abstract ID.
- As part of the final submission process, you will be required to sign an electronic copyright form. If you fail to do this, your paper will not be able to be published in the proceedings or on IEEE Xplore.
- If any of the paper’s authors are employees of the US Government or of a crown government (UK, Canada, Australia), please indicate that this is the case in the “Remarks” field of your submission, providing the relevant details.
- Ensure the title, abstract and keywords entered on the submission form are EXACTLY as they appear in your final paper. (Simply copy and paste from the Word version into the web form.) If there are discrepancies, there may be problems when we attempt to submit your paper to IEEE Xplore.