Below are the papers presented during Session 3.
Papers can be downloaded by clicking on the link provided.
- Problem-based Learning Laboratory (PBLab): Facilitators’ Perspective on Rubric Assessment
Nur Ayuni Shamsul Bahrin, Naziha Ahmad Azli, Narina Abu Samah
- Integrating Constructivist Elements into the Design of a Courseware for Enhancing the Learning of Thermodynamics
Normah Mulop, Zaidatun Tasir, Khairiyah Mohd Yusof
- Measurement Model Of Employability Skills Using Confirmatory Factor Analysis
Mohd Yusof H, Ramlee Mustapha, Syed A. Malik, Seri Bunian, M
- A Conceptual Framework for Mathematical Ability Analysis through the Lens of Cultural Neuroscience
Mohd. Fauzi Bin Othman, Yudariah Mohammad Yusof, Aisha Mahmood
- Nurturing Innovative And Creativity Through Open Ended Laboratory: Jkkp Experince
Noorhisham Tan Kofli, Sharifah Najiha Badar, Norliza Abd. Rahman and Siti Rozaimah Sheikh Abdullah
- A Proposed RC Helicopter Based Control Theory Trainer for Diploma Students
Tee Tiong Tay, Yaw Long Chua, Muhammad Javed Iqbal
- Developing a Structural Model to Assess Students’ Knowledge-Attitudes towards Sustainability
Azmahani Abdul Aziz, Sharipah Norbaini Syed Sheikh, Khairiyah Mohd Yusof , Amirmudin Udin, Jamaludin Mohamad Yatim & Fatimah Mohd Nor