The Centre for Engineering Education (CEE) organises various activities such as:
- Academic degree programmes
- PhD in Engineering and Master of Philosophy in Engineering Education by research
- Regional Conference of Engineering Education (RCEE)
- Research in Higher Education (RHEd)
- These conferences have been organised bi-annually in 2005, 2007, 2010 and 2012
- Seminars, consultation and training courses by UTM academics and visiting professors to promote active delivery, curriculum design and rigorous research in engineering education.
- Publication of the ASEAN Journal on Engineering Education (AJEE) an online journal
- Research & research collaboration with other universities globally, to improve engineering education.