6th International Innovative Practices in Higher Education Expo 2020 (I-PHEX 2020)
In conjunction with the
8th Regional Conference in Engineering Education (RCEE) & Research in Higher Education (RHEd) 2020
15-16 July 2020
Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
CALL FOR EXTENDED ABSTRACT
The 6th International Innovative Practices in Higher Education Expo (I-PHEX 2020) is the best platform for you to showcase your innovative practices that can be shared and emulated among academics in higher education worldwide.
I-PHEX 2020 is jointly organised by the Society for Engineering Education Malaysia (SEEM). This is the sixth I-PHEX being organised as an international level exhibition, with the purpose to recognise and award efforts to improve higher education.
This year’s I-PHEX will be held with the 8th Regional Conference in Engineering Education (RCEE) & Research in Higher Education (RHEd) 2020 , which will be held on the 15th-16th July 2020, together with the other various exciting programs and activities.
Academics from all over the world are invited to submit a minimum of 1000 words extended abstract in all aspects of innovative practices in higher education, including but not limited to the following areas:
- Laboratory/Hands-on learning
- Curriculum innovation
- Innovative assessment
- Teaching & Learning Resources (with or without technology)
- Innovative Student Supervision (Undergraduate or Postgraduate)
- Multidisciplinary Learning (e.g.: co-curriculum, service learning, etc.)
- Special Academic Support Programs
- Education for Sustainable Development
- Innovative Student-Centered Learning Approaches
Submissions must be practiced and implemented in higher education for at least two (2) academic semesters. Abstract of accepted submissions will be published in a book with ISBN.
I-PHEX 2020 IMPORTANT DATES: (GMT +8:00)
- Deadline for extended abstract submission: 15 March 2020
- Notification of extended abstract acceptance: 15 April 2020
- Deadline for camera-ready paper submission: 1 June 2020
- Deadline for early bird registration: 5 June 2020
- I-PHEX 2020: 15-16 July 2020