Extended Abstract Submission and Registration
Authors are cordially invited to submit an extended abstract of 1000-1500 words describing innovations related to the participant’s own practice in all aspects of innovative practices in higher education, including but not limited to the following areas:
- Laboratory/Hands-on learning
- Curriculum innovation
- Innovative assessment
- Teaching & Learning Resources (with or without technology)
- Innovative Student Supervision (Undergraduate or Postgraduate)
- Multidisciplinary Learning (e.g.: co-curriculum, service learning, etc.)
- Special Academic Support Programs
- Education for Sustainable Development
- Innovative Student-Centered Learning Approaches
Submissions must be practiced and implemented in higher education for at least two (2) academic semesters.
The extended abstract must be written on the I-PHEX 2020 Template. Download I-PHEX 2020 Template here.
For submission and registration, click here.
The corresponding author will receive a confirmation email from the secretariat after the registration. Should you have any difficulties, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other related links: