5th International Innovative Practices in Higher Education Expo 2018 (I-PHEX 2018)
Rules & Regulations
- The exhibition is open to academic staff at public and private higher education institutions (UA/US/IPTA/IPTS) worldwide.
- The innovation must be related to the participants’ own practices.
- All participants must produce their own A0 size poster.
- All registration entries must be submitted to Ms. Wan Akmal Izzati (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- An extended abstract of 1000 words (minimum) must be submitted using the template provided, with the registration which include:
- If the evidence is related to individual students, educators or institutions (e.g. video recording, names, marks, assignment reports), their consent must be sought prior to the registration.
- There are ten categories of innovation. The participants can only choose one category that best describe the innovation.
- There are nine judging criteria. Gold, silver and bronze medals will be given to each category provided the total score exceeds 60%. Special awards will be given based on the judges recommendations.
- The decisions of the judges are final and no appeal will be entertained.
- The participants must be present at the booth during the judging. There will be no special arrangement made if the participants failed to do so.
- The posters and other relevant supporting evidence must be brought to the booth during the judging.
- The presentation should be in English.