To follow a double-blind reviewing procedure authors are requested to submit two versions of their manuscript:
- The full version including all author names and affiliations.
- A blinded manuscript without any author names and affiliations in the text or on the title page. Self-identifying citations and references in the article text should either be avoided or left blank. This manuscript will be submitted to the reviewers for reviewing process.
- All papers must be submitted to email@example.com in A4 sized Microsoft Word document (.doc/.docs) in Times new roman, 12pt, 1.5 spacing, justified, one column, and APA referencing style.
The authors are also required to:
- Use the third person to refer to work the Authors have previously undertaken, e.g. replace any phrases like “as we have shown before” with “… has been shown before [Anonymous, 2007]”.
- Make sure figures do not contain any affiliation related identifier
- Do not eliminate essential self-references or other references but limit self-references only to papers that are relevant for those reviewing the submitted paper.
- Cite papers published by the Author in the text as follows: ‘[Anonymous, 2007]’.
- For blinding in the reference list: ‘[Anonymous 2007].
Details omitted for double-blind reviewing
- Remove references to funding sources
- Do not include acknowledgments
- Remove any identifying information, including author names, from file names and ensure document properties are also anonymized.